CookMail is a powerful HTML email form CGI handler. It provides custom
HTML output and email messages without the hassle of programming. It
provide the following features:
- Automatic handling of all input fields.
- Custom HTML output and email messages.
There are tons of similar CGI scripts on the Internet, but none
can match the flexibility of CookMail.
- Run CGI scripts (such as a counter) in the output.
not available on cookmail-lite version
- Automatic/manual multiple selection handlings.
- Cross platform! CookMail runs on both UNIX and Windows 9x/NT. It was also ported to other platforms (Alpha NT and OS/2) by some users.
- MIME support
Trouble receiving emails in foreign languages? Use this feature.
The new home for CookMail is cookmail.sourceforge.net. It now has a BSD license, but it is still free.